RNE 0.00% 0.5¢ renu energy limited

Hybie. Hi mate. I am on the side of the man made causes for...

1. 359 Posts.
    Hybie. Hi mate. I am on the side of the man made causes for climate change. Just the visual evidence of the enormous polution we pump into the earth's environment is sufficient for me to say, "Well, it 'may' not be the cause but either way it is just too simplistic to think that climate change is a cyclical thing and this pollution doesn't matter". This is so for not only the stmosphere but the very ground itself, the rivers and oceans and all.

If the world makes some real progress toward cleaning up its act it must be the way to go.

If man made climate change theory is right then we have made a start on reversing the situation.
    If it is wrong, ie. Climate Change is just some cyclical thing, then what harm ihas been done? A bit of cost and inconvenience?
    People should not be so concerned of having to suffer a little inconvenience on such an issue.

To flagrantly carry on with utter disregard for our planet in the way we have been for a couple of hundred years whatever, will bring its cost sooner or later in other ways.

Listen to the deniers wailing about the 'inconvenience' being thrust on them right now by the ban on plastic check-out bags.
    It is only an inconvenience to the bone lazy who can't be bothered to carry a handkerchief let alone an inadequate tissue.
    Well, you will have got my view by now.
    Taking some responsibility for what we do in the community at large I suppose.
    It's not too hard.

Anyway, this has got away from me. What I set out to do was principally bring to your, and other readers, attentions, a
    very interesting book which odddly it will now seem, throws some interesting thoughts onto the climate change and 'energy' issues and is set at the natural cycle aspect.
    With the likelihood of some relief sooner than most would expect.
    Here is the link where you can get a synopsis.

cheers,

geojac.

http://www.beyondneanderthal.com/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.630M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.378K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 195874 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7451883 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.