RNE 0.00% 0.4¢ renu energy limited

Butcherboy, If you researched the 142 links I referred to, you'd...

1. 29 Posts.
    Butcherboy, If you researched the 142 links I referred to, you'd probably find out the answer... hell, you maye even find Z lurking there as well (LOL).

I just take the following point of view: If you cut down trees all over the place with no regard to sustainability for decades (think the Amazon etc), burn what you don't cut down (think Indonesia etc), increase the world's human population and all that comes with it from 1Bn in 1800 to 6.5Bn now AND then.... all the while and within that 200 years spew millions of years worth of accumulated carbon into the atmosphere via the c02 emissions of thoroughly modern man, ya just gotta be makin' an impact on somethin'!
    Now, I can hear Z screaming at such 'non-science' but real, successful science is full of educated guesses and I'm backing this one because it not only makes sense but it is supported totally by the 'ethical use of resources' argument. 20 years ago, nobody cared about the prodigious evaporate losses involved in irrigation yet now we're all wringing our hands in despair at the wrecklessness of it ! The same headache will happen with our current fossil fuel bender with a likely GW hangover to boot.

The word prudence comes to mind.
    Cheers!

OK,OK, GDY profits come to mind as well !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.904M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 10819005 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4421312 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.