AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

antas north continues to deliver ..., page-42

1. 12,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3234
    AVB is capable of being rerated on one announcement, but it may not be the best way to look at the stock.
    AVB has several things cooking along very nicely in the back ground, so the rerate will turn up soon enough. I look forward to some deeper holes going in the ground at some stage. The grade and width is showing major promise. Who knows what lies beneath on this ground. I think the market (including HC ) was expecting some news and it ran a little before that. This probably attracted a few momentum traders. We can see what happens when they come along for the ride (they sell just as quick). Perhaps some people confuse this with 'insiders'. It is a natural movement to me. AVB tends to have a lot of speculators hanging off the movements, so that won't change until the funds turn up and clean them out. This tends to cap stocks like this until then. Its all about the next announcement sort of thing. Sandfire was a classic case to watch this play out. Ironically., avb would have climbed higher if the news did not come out today imo. This train has only really just left the station. Like that copper price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.