AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Guys..havn't posted for awhile on AVB.Let's start by saying...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Hi Guys..havn't posted for awhile on AVB.

Let's start by saying the results continue to be excellent. The widths are excellent and they continue to get better.

The problem with AVB is that she is perfection for the traders. I have mentioned this awhile back. I broke my rule by investing in AVB at 4 odd cents (Majority of the time I only invest in stocks that are tightly held) but I saw excellent value in AVB even though she had a large number of shares on issue. When I first purchased AVB at roughly 4 cents there were some amazing results reported. We then added further shares to the register via the sophisticated raising at 10 cents (It was initially frowned upon but it was a blessing really because the market later turned sour. With the cash at bank we were able to keep pushing forward with a heavy exploration program). Even though management made the right move with the raising at ten cents it further increased the opportunity for AVB to be manipulated and traded even more.

Right now if your invested in AVB you need to accept the swings up and down before and after the announcements. AVB is built for traders. I believe the re-rating will come on the lead up to JORC. It should be a substantial increase to the current JORC and we will push up. Yet again though the traders will be waiting to sell into the investors who see value.

It's something we all need to accept really. In the longer term she is on the right path. I am looking forward to seeing further developments in the Trial Mining Operations. This should also give the SP a kick. The current price of copper will still bring about some nice cash flow for the company going by prior reported cash costs on getting the operation up and running.

There are a number of drivers for the SP in the next 6 months with JORC, Vale, Trial Mining Operations to get started and further exploration drilling planned. We still don't know what will be happening the Vale and that 40 million. That would be a huge boost. Hold firm..she is still in a good position atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.