AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

antas south & north connection, page-7

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    I believe the first indication of the Antas South and Antas North connection was when the Antas South deep drilling hit a sulfide zone at drill hole ARVD-146. It was from the announcement titled "RIO VERDE DEEP DRILLING INTERSECTS PRIMARY COPPER SYSTEM" dated 14 July 2011. Many of us always believed North and South could be linked but finding where it was linked was the big question. It's still unsure if we have found where the two are linked but its looking pretty promising. Anyway the main quoted sections from that announcement are below.

"New hole ARVD-146 on section 637350mE has intersected a sulphide ore zone 32m wide averaging approximately 4% Chalcopyrite from 171m (assay results pending)."

"Section 637350mE is proximal to a 1.1km long magnetic anomaly which is below the Western end of the deposit. (This magnetic feature is situated within the 9km long regional structure which is host to the Antas South, the HGZ and Antas North Deposits)."

We then got the results on the 09 Sept 2011 titled "RIO VERDE DEEP DRILLING UPDATE"

The connection has now been prioritized as quoted from that announcement.

"Delineation of a possible connection (at depth) between Antas North and Antas South is being investigated as a priority."

"Drilling at Antas North continues down plunge and along strike to the southwest where mineralisation is interpreted to intersect Antas South. The interpreted intersection of these trends is supported by the presence of an untested EM (Electromagnetic) anomaly. Follow-up deep drilling at Antas South is expected to resume within the week."

The recent results from Antas North appear to be leading down along strike and open on strike to the EM target that has been mentioned when we first reported the deep drilling results at Antas South. Recent results from Antas North below.

"27.70m at 5.96% Copper and 2.80g/t Gold from 53.15m
    35.60m at 3.67% Copper and 0.22g/t Gold from 153.00m"

So for me this is like putting together a puzzle from the limited information we currently have and it's looking good. I believe we are on track to finding that Primary copper system which would then be joint to the HGZ (That would mean a lot of copper still to be drilled out and found). Like I mentioned in an earlier post I'm sure management are hanging out for the results on a few cores that are currently in the Labs. See below.

"Drilling at Antas South is currently testing underlying sulphides, where a new hole collared 50m west and on strike of ARVD-146 has already intersected ore grade mineralisation. This supports continuity along a trend in the direction of an EM anomaly at the western end of Antas South."

That EM anomaly which has been untested is another 1.1 km long. Lets add in the fact that the results have gold in there which wasn't found further southeast where the HGZ lays. Oh thats right we only have chalcocite down that way.. :D

So thats a little rundown for non holders. Do your research and goodluck. Oh and dont forget to get on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.