ADO 0.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Anteo currently Negotiating Deals, page-37

1. 1,048 Posts.
    For the record I think MMZ was the most ramped stock in the history of not only HotCopper but the ASX. To call them a 'company' was an insult - they had no product (apart from program to upload photo's - some might call this a H:/ drive), no office (operated from a studio apartment in Melbourne) and no revenue and ran from $0.008 to $0.036 based on hype, the promise of "game changing" technology (yes - they actually said this in announcements) and the second tech bubble lead by the surge at the time from Zynger, Facebook, Apple et al. MMZ are currently de-listed - unable to afford listing fees and their website doesn't even work

Outside the ASX 300 there are about 2,000 companies that exist for the sole purpose of paying directors fees and can be likened to turds circling the toilet bowl. Some will get flushed, and others dry up and re-list as shells (most of the time these companies rotate their principal activity between tech, bio-tech, and mining depending on the investment vogue of the time) and some will transcend - actually bank revenue and de-turdify themselves.

I am not saying ADO is one of the floating turds - it at least has a product, patents and prospects of revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $23.42K 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1142321 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 339684 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.