ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Lots of downramping of late... and no wonder why! Fact is, there...

1. 203 Posts.
    Lots of downramping of late... and no wonder why! Fact is, there are good announcements coming, and it's only a matter of time now. Clock is ticking, and some want in.

Why do they want in?

I'm counting over a dozen in-house products in development within the AMG product pipeline. I'm also counting 14 projects with third parties mentioned over the past 18 months.
    Patent content being released in under 2 months... and I'm still smiling over the surprise new developments listed in the patent filed this week.

The next generation gold nanoparticle platform may be launching in the near future, and we may very well see an ongoing collaboration and further developments with you-know-who incorporating our technology into multiple components of the most powerful handheld biosensor in development.

I can see the tech being incorporated into nearly everything I do on a daily basis in the lab and I find it absolutely mind boggling just how huge Anteo could become in 5,10,20,30 years time after incorporation into biosensors, bioseparations, drugs, imaging, other nanotech uses, industrial uses etc. It's not often you come across a technology that has so many development pathways that it's impractical to list them all. Anteo will NEVER run out of product options to pursue with this tech IMO. The mind boggles.

dyor. just opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.