ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

There will be many competing battery chemistry's all with their...

1. 1,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    There will be many competing battery chemistry's all with their own advantage depending on the application some will require quick charge, some longer discharge of energy, low heat generation etc the reference to nanoparticles is interesting wounder how they will glue them together especially to expand and contract with breaking their bonds (where we have heard that before)

As released in the last ann our tech might be drop in this is where I believe our advantage will be we can potentially help many different chemistry's depending wether they need to strengthen anodes in the expansion contraction phase's to add cycle life, our allow more bonding of lithium ion particles to allow greater energy density via having the particle's better aligned (where have we heard that before)

How long has Dr Song being working on his IP 10 years was it ? (happy to stand corrected didn't have the time to reference the ann)

If we are claiming to increase charge time and energy density i'll bet my left ... it will be via bonding / aligning particles on a nano scale to achieve this improvements .....................

It will be a wait and see

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $25.66K 1.278M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2392933 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 448141 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.