ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

battery market is much bigger than just the big players.. there...

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    battery market is much bigger than just the big players.. there are many others out there who would be more than happy to slot in ADO tech sooner rather than later without having to change production lines or processes (this to me is a big plus) ...no manufacturer wants to strip their facility and wear the huge capex of new production lines and equipment if the dont have to in the short term... many will take the easy drop in option until their hand is forced when the newer tech really taking market share from them ... imo .. we dont have to play with the Apple's and Samsumg's to generate some decent revenues from this.. time will tell.. but clearly we have a cheaper and easier alternative than most other current options that may require large capex to incorporate these other new technologies into existing production facilities... not holding my breath in the short term but will be happy to be surprised if something appears before mid to late next year.. exciting all the same tho..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.