ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

I wholeheartedly agree with practically all that you have said...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

I wholeheartedly agree with practically all that you have said about DV in this and other posts.

I have tried to read DV's posts, but on most occasions, have lost the points that she is trying to make because she confuses the issues with her long winded diatribes and the frequent follow up posts she provides that further confusion rather than providing clarity.

I have had recent dealings with the legal profession and find that when they are caught out on a particular issue they adopt the politicians approach of talking all around the subject without specifically addressing the issues. They then have the audacity to charge you for their time when they have not dealt with issues that your paying them for.

DV is one of the most prolific posters on HC and if she is not longwinded in the first post then she follows up with numerous follow up posts which require a earlier posts to be opened to determine what she is on about and this merely confuses the whole process.

DV is obviously not happy with how ADO has/is being run and instead of picking a fight with other HC posters she should address her concerns to ADO management directly and post the results on HC when her issues have been properly addressed.

Whilst not all of DV's post have been entirely worthless, it is still like looking for a needle in a haystack to find out what she is really on about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.