ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I thought it would be a good time to post some high level...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    I thought it would be a good time to post some high level research I have done around battery competition to ADO. Now while these other battery techs are not a direct comparison to ADO's it nevertheless does paint an interesting picture in the battery race to get EV's up to and over 1000 miles. I will add that it is pretty difficult to get the actual battery performance data from these companies. They are not very transparent. While most ADO shareholders of late would say that ADO has not been transparent, I can say after this research that ADO of late has been very transparent on there battery performance data in comparison the competition.
    As you can see from the comparison table most of the battery techs have between 0 - 10 % silicon which is pretty low. We know that TESLA has said that Silicon is key to getting high energy density, chargeability and lower costs so what does that mean when ADO has up to 70% currently with patents?? I found Sila to be the most transparent at a MC of 3.3 Billion and $590 in funding however they only have 7% silicon.
    Semi I think you make a good point about breaking each of the battery techs down to energy density like you have done and it clearly shows that ADO is leading the way with a high silicon content at 1000 mHA/g. This is over ten times more than the 18650 of TESLA's. Does this mean AnteoX and the binder can get EV's to over 1000 miles and if so what does that mean for us? Bring on Orlando with executives that fully understand where we are in the battery race (At the top) and can broker a lucrative deal for ADO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.4K 160.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 385314 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616650 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.