ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Yes PK, Strategy is one thing, a strategy plan is nothing but an...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Yes PK, Strategy is one thing, a strategy plan is nothing but an idea, but this mob has had a strategy before with no outcome, in fact today they have announced the strategy they had before with all of the wonderful future leaders that ADO claim they have, are dropped (with no explanation, have we forgotten about Derek the reckless). We need a definitive plan (management plan) on how they are actually going to achieve this - were is the money coming from, how are we going to achieve better sales within the defined dates (what are we selling and to who). ADO has not told us how they are going to achieve this, It seems its just another idea that someone has fathomed in the boardroom and until ADO actually achieve something, hit some dates and actually generate some revenue, its business as usual which is smoke and mirrors, cover ups, and lost targets (did i mention lies).

So until we see some of these targets eventuate, evidence that they have actually achieved something nothing is guaranteed and the SP today reflects that based on the fluff we have received today.

Based on previous performance, anyone that thinks this a company will deliver SH returns in the near future is seriously mislead. I for one am not contagiously enthusiastic about seeing any short term achievement of ADO because of the past performance. That will take a long time to correct as we see they have been chasing the wrong opportunities for some time and commencing the pursuit of new ones is going to take the same amount of time that brought us here today.

O

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.