ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Well, WAGs, anyone who has been on here for more than 5 minutes...

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    Well, WAGs, anyone who has been on here for more than 5 minutes knows that I've been an enthusiastic and somewhat uncritical card-carrying member of the ADO Happy Clapper club for a long, long time. Nothing worse than a reformed smoker I guess.

I have consigned a fair few people the asylum myself, so I can hardly complain if it is done to me. I do have a lot of sympathy for ADOrites but I'm seriously uncomfortable with having to explain again and again to my partner how much value our ADO shares have lost and just exactly when they may be expected to recover.

I remain very positive about ADO and I desperately hope it can re-attain and surpass its former (brief moment of) glory.

A bunch of management speak from the new golden child who apparently doesn't know the difference between Miss and Ms and therefore insults a board member and one of our scientists just doesn't do it for me though, sorry. Never mind pronouns, can we just get honorifics right for starters? The new team has not had enough time to turn things around yet, so I'm suspending judgement, but a good strategy means nothing without great execution (and a dash of good luck) and we have not yet seen anything to prove that the execution under this team will be any more successful than the previous.

I hope the hard core clappers are 100% on the money.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $72.87K 3.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 543485 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 690000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 1170234
Last updated 15.54pm 02/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.