ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

I started this thread 11 days ago. from the quotes on the...

1. 4,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12541
    I started this thread 11 days ago. from the quotes on the previous post it was fairly obvious that something was going to happen.

from yesterday

"execution of the Company’s Life Sciences manufacturing strategy, including the procurement and installation of a test strip production line, including reel-to-reel dispensing platform, reel-to-card laminator and strip cutter in Brisbane."

but what that leaves us with is a test strip production line, added to the excess test strips that Operon have the capacity to build. again I sense more to come

from Derek comments

"Having the ability to manufacture at scale in- house will provide a great advantage to AnteoTech in speed to market and de-risk manufacturing and the supply chain.”

not just produce test strips but the ability to manufacture at scale in house. so then going back to my previous post.

"Member for Toohey Peter Russo said on product launch in Australia AnteoTech will have capacity to produce a large quantity of tests per week at its facility at Eight Mile Plains."

secondly from the madonna king interview at 48.30 min mark

"
    we have got discussions going on in the UK about potentially manufacturing there and our aim supported by the Queensland government is to manufacture here."

so if we were to get more support from the QLD government, when would the timing be. maybe with the release of exceptionally good saliva test results or an initial order being signed.

not sure but imo this isn't just something that has arisen b/c of the extra money raised. this is something that has been methodically planned over the last couple of months.

we have some of the pieces of the plan revealed with Operon's production of excess test strips and Anteotech's funding of the in house test strip production line. what will be further revealed, is how we use these excess test strips and create completed tests.

I'm thinking we will have announcements regarding Ellume's test assembly ability and maybe government funding in the weeks ahead. IMO. DYOR. ETC....

ps. it's been brilliant this week in the 2 announcements to see how our little Aussie company is transforming itself...
    Last edited by captainblood: 21/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.722K 366.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1610 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 568091 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.