ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

AnteoTech renews AnteoBind contract with Ellume, page-79

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Why aren’t we allowed to know the figures of a deal/agreement that ‘our’ company has signed??

Fair question. It's because the terms have been agreed as commercial in confidence. In other words both companies have agreed not to release details of the agreement. There is nothing wrong with that and actually it can be a good thing. There are often different reasons for this such as the supplier (ADO in this case) not wanting other potential customers to know how much they are selling their product for as it may work against them in negotiations with other potential customers as they would be able to say Ellume are paying X amount and I want the same price. From the Ellume point of view they won't want their competitors or customers to know their costs or at least make them put some effort in to work it out.

Sometimes both companies use a new agreement as a marketing chest beating exercise about how big their deal is but in this instance it ain't happening.

Look at it another way, Coke will have a supplier agreement with Woolworths. Does anyone really think they are going to release the pricing agreement of what they pay - of course not as then Coles might say we are getting ripped off, we need a better price. The big difference here is that ADO don't have many customers or revenue, at least not yet but upon approval by the TGA and sales commencing of the rapid tests it will be hard to work back what Ellume are paying as their sales will just become part of the overall total.

For what it's worth my opinion is that with the new appointments to ADO and the Supervisory Board now in place it's reasonable to expect that they should have negotiated a favourable agreement and I'll have confidence in them that they have done that until it is proven otherwise. Have some faith ladies and gents.

TGA approval is coming. Tick, tick, tick......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.