ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Something I don't get with Anteo is the commercial in confidence...

1. 2,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Something I don't get with Anteo is the commercial in confidence mantra applied to their dealings with collaborators /potential partners.
    What I don't understand is, what's in it for Anteo?

In the company update webinar on 22/2/2023, the CEO said the CIC clause had been invoked as binder and silicon anode results formed an important part of the discussions with these potential partners and that they should be judged on the commercial deals that arise from those discussions. He also spoke of funding arrangements that might arise from discussions that were already under way. This is back in February.

At this point in time, there's no public evidence of any funding from potential partners, or anyone for that matter, and we only have results that are alluded to.
    I guess my point is, the market has little tangible information with which to judge the company. And hiding results, if they're compellingly good, seems counterproductive. Love to hear anyone else's insights into this approach by the company. I guess I'm talking about the no news thing again really.

Have a listen to the webinar from about the 20:44 mark. It almost sounds like negotiations and discussions were on the cusp or dare I say it imminent, but 4 months down the track still no material progress made public.

Having reread what I wrote, I concede there's nothing useful or new in what I'm posting. Frustration I guess after hearing the infamous "more to come and what this space" way back in February.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5385/5385626-d21d85e48979e14115111619be0c3690.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $16.61K 757.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 375200 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 529685 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.