ADO 4.35% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

"If this happens, one must assume that the chairman is not...

1. 8,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2503
    "If this happens, one must assume that the chairman is not pursuing the goal of creating added value for the shareholders, but rather the opposite is the case."

Before I start my post, I'd like to add that ADO's poor marketing is helping me and others accumulate more shares at these stupidly low prices. I bought more yesterday and will continue to buy more to offload at various price points (~$1, $2, $3, then I'll hold the rest for the dividends ) as I can't find any company on the ASX that has been marketed the way ADO has. To everyone but shareholders and our partners and the scientific world, we are a secret.
    It's puzzling why ADO hasn't been trying to attract to new investors. All the ASX reports etc are just preaching to the converted. I certainly don't have time to read every 4C released by every company on the ASX or listed overseas.

What we've achieved with Silicon is disruptive and our achievements should've been in the world news/press, yet you can't find any mention of Anteotech on the internet when researching Silicon Anodes. It make anyone looking at the company think we are selling Disallowed.

I believe Ewen and David are doing an incredible job growing the company but by neglecting the SP, they've put us at risk of a takeover.
    With a lower SP, Investors have lower expectations. I'd probably be quite easy for a major player to launch a takeover bid at $1.

$1! i hear the 50% of readers gasp, yes $1, and they'd be getting us for peanuts when in a couple of years we could be generating that in revenue alone!

A low SP is dangerous due to risk of takeover and access to capital. Our last CR caused significant dilution when compared to how little working capital it gave us. A company with our cashburn needs to have the MC of an IMU or even a MSB

Our SP has halved since David has joined us, but in that time we've developed relationships with companies we previously could've only dreamed of.

When the first deal lands, we will re-rate, and it will be the stuff of legends.

To be part of the next Microsoft, Apple story etc will be very very cool!

I'm not saying our MC will ever be as large as Microsoft or Apple, but our technology will be as life changing

2024 the year of ADO
    Last edited by opel24v: 10/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $2.727K 122.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1323120 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 958773 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 231519
Last updated 14.56pm 13/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.