AVR 1.09% $18.20 anteris technologies ltd

Anteris Channel 9 Interview 2022, page-12

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    "Once again the company has been somewhat disingenuous in that viewers would be led to believe that all other bioprosthetic valves only last 5 years. This could be true in some cases but generally they are expected to last between 10-20 years."

Let's assume what you said is correct.... I don't believe it is as all that I've read suggests to me that the majority of implants face severe problems at 5-7 years post implant, although let's be charitable and give your statement the benefit of the doubt and assume it to be correct....

This is only half, and in my opinion the less important half, of why doctors/patients will in the future favor the DurAVR over current alternatives.

The other half being performance.

Current TAVR's return the patient to a state of mild aortic stenosis while the DurAVR returns the patient to a pre-diseased state.

Too much focus these days is given to quantity over quality, fortunately, the DurAVR gives the patient BOTH quantity and quality (of years.)

This is why we see such a strong migration amongst the world's most highly regarded surgeons to our company's advisory boards.

When you have quantity and quality, you win.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.20
Change
-0.200(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $349.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.50 $18.50 $18.00 $77.59K 4.263K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 206 $18.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.70 34 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.