AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

Anteris Web Site is full of information, page-44

1. 1,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    I got a email from one of the AVR bosses late yesterday regarding a complaint I put in regarding computer shares handling and lack of urgency in processing option . In the final weeks it’s going to be addressed so to told to give option holders more room to move trading . That’s been one of my problems 10,000 AVR shares and 46,000 options . I would sell around 3000 a day so after 3 or 4 days it’s another week before you have anymore AVR share to trade . I do have a few mining companies that I had hoped would give me the cash to pick up these options but the lack of boring rigs in.WA as slow processing times on boring essays has left me with few options but what I have done now . Regardless I increased my stake in AVR substaintialy but I will probably look back at this 5 years from now as the fish that got away and wow it could have been a big fish with a good gold or lithium drill result from one of my mine investments .I am currently waiting on a lithium essay problem is it will be 2 or 3 weeks to late even if it’s good . Back the this AVR bloke I was talking to I did mention they need to make a few positive announcements in the final weeks . His reply is it’s all under control and yes they are aware and there will be some regarding some of the patients .Anyway we can all agree things are on the up .GLTATH
    Last edited by suzuki42: 28/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.