"Scomo needs to put some detail into his climate action...

1. 41,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    "Scomo needs to put some detail into his climate action pamphlet.". ......... I don't reckon he would have the courage, probably cannot afford to be honest about anything that has passed these last 3 years.

its been one disaster after another, as you know - and so do the righties here..... its why they're fighting so hard.....

if M. enunciated his plans for reducing emissions it could then be scrutinised. that's the last thing he would want.

Morrison seems to be totally terrified of exposure, he's kept as much secret from journalists and the public as can be managed even to the point of refusing FOI requests on spurious and specious grounds.

OB for years I said to myself to stay alive until the Howard Cabinet minutes were made public.... and when they did I looked at what was happening around Aus political scene..... Howard's sins pale into nothing in comparison to the Abbott and Morrison Govts. I also have my serious doubts about Turnbull too and so great curiosity to read the Cabinet minutes from this decade.

hey I might hit the big Century if the bloomin pollies keep on being so grossly inappropriate for office.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.