GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Anthony Tse at Swiss Mining Institute 23/11, page-18

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1226
    I believe that they are still drilling MtCattlin, so the resource could be bigger than we know, since the plant is there already, even if the quality drops or they have to dig deeper it still may be worthwhile going for it.

I love the processor idea for Canada, there seems to be a lot of explorers there, so we don't even have to buy them out, let them build the mines and we can process it. I would love to not ever have to sell a single share and live off the dividends. Unless new technology kills it, GXY can last longer than me. In saying that, lithium is an element and the best pound for pound, nothing can change that. Processing is where we can live forever.

I often wonder where we would be if the lithium price climbed a little earlier and we could of processed our way out of debt and kept our Chinese process plant. GXY and I were a few years ahead of the game. I've averaged down from my original $0.77 buy in and finially in the green. Can't wait to hit that mark again and have them all in the green. That's the point that I'll pop the champagne. 37c to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.