GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Anthony Tse - Lithium Investing Outlook, page-52

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I'll be there with my now 100 shares.. I didn't get a dividend but I got this great shirt and mug.

It would make sense to do an international listing.. Both on here and also at the AGM there appeared to be an incredible amount of support for it.

Though maybe the company can see the share price rising and how little amount of dilution would be needed in the future rather than doing it now.. That's my take on why they are not going full speed ahead with it..

Building James Bay and slowly plugging away at Sal De Vida is how the cards appeared to be laid at the moment.

Interesting comment made on twitter..

I have also had a few others say similar to me.. I would have thought there might have been more to share about both JB and SDV. Talking about the main drivers would be good for a presentation amongst other non-Lithium stocks, but at an AGM the investors are there because they know most of that. Though I did enjoy hearing it.. I just thought it might have been misplaced.

The company doesn't seem overly focussed on promoting itself via its announcements.. And we don't see Anthony popping up much in Australian media other than around Christmas time when that news article threw us into a trading halt.. And also a recent forum in Sydney.

Presentations were made in the US and Hong Kong but there is no plan to list there for another 6 months at least per Martin Rowley.

I said it once before, it would be great if the company had Martin and Anthony do a video from time to time and place it on YouTube linked into the company's website.. Just a refresher of announcements and discussing what's going on for the company and also the environment surrounding lithium in general.. - I think they both make a great team and bounce off each other well..

AGY have done a very good job at promoting themselves.. I'd like to see Galaxy just bring it up a few notches.. They have the talent and ability to do so.. I don't like to see those capabilities wasted.

45973076_14954423624471_rId9_thumb.jpg
    Last edited by Thesi: 24/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.