AZL 0.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

anthracite., page-2

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Fangi,
    You are absolutely correct in the extent and size of the area of this project[ Mbila] I wont speculate on the similarities with Riversdale but I think it was taken over for $16.50 per share with half the number of shares on issue .I dont know the production or JORC comparisons between the 2 but I,m sure someone could run these numbers However,
    Also worth considering is that ZYL will be producing Anthracite which has the advantage over other coals in that it has the highest calorific value,has the lowest carbon content and lowest impurities of other coals which explains why it commands a price 2 to 3 times that of other coals produced in the world.
    The last figures of production I was able to obtain were from a world authority Bill Meister who presented a paper at the World Coke and Anthracite Summit in Krakow Poland in 2009 .He is vice president of Marston Coal Consultants
    I emailed Mr Meister today for more up to date figures of production and consumption but he says unfortunately no one is prepared to finance the collation of a more recent set of numbers, so 2009 figures it is.
    It appears from his and other sources that U.S.A[Pensilvania] is the largest producer followed by Russia and China.[total of the 3 =50%]
    I assume the 3 countries are inclined to keep a tight fist on this production and therefore this explains the high demand for this product which I understand will be in negative supply in 2014 .Our company ZYL will be producing and exporting [as well as supplying the local South African market] well before then.
    Cheers Chooky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $2.568K 135.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1386706 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 942962 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.