Anti-abortion activists lose High Court challenge to laws banning protests outside clinics, page-34

1. 9,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17674
    I understand the need for abortions, albeit my position is that with so many people wanting to adopt it would be better for the child to be put up for adoption rather than be aborted. But, in the society we live people make decisions that they do not want to do that, nor have the child, therefore having a safe place for abortions is all you can do (so reluctantly I accept the need for abortions and for those involved to be protected from people blockading the entrance to such centres given the difficulty one has in making the decision to abort in the first place).

Now, for a rant to those who are yabbering about religeous people, like me who goes to church most Sundays, to stop pestering others with viewpoints, well lets hope you have the same rage for farmers who have been beset upon by those pathetic vegans. Freedom of speech, or limitations to it, need to apply equally to all, not just who you don’t like.

All IMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.