anti americian, page-68

1. 25,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    ronsterm

Your view of history is so mangled and distorted as to lead to me to believe that you must have been taught history by some one eyed grossly distorted Left Wing ideologue. No other reason is possible for such a gross and distorted view of WW11,unless,of course, there is the unthinkable alternative, in that you have never been properly taught to think and analyse events. Or you went to school, or worse, university, in the period when anti-Western attitudes were so prevalent, and your mind was so easily swayed whichever way the political wind blew.

I used the Facist in the GENERAL meaning of the word as an ideology that suppressed all freedom of thought.

No doubt you would have been ecstatic if the Japanese had invaded our fair country and turned our womenfolk into 'comfort women' to satisfy the Japanese officers' sexual proclivities.

The USSR would have encountered extreme difficulty in surviving WW11, if Hitler had not made the same mistake as Napoleon over a hundred years before. And one must not forget (which you very conveniently do)the bravery of the thousands of British merchant seamen, who braved the icy waters of the Baltic sea and Hitler's murderous U-Boats to bring much needed supplies and weaponry to the USSR.

I talk facts, whilst you are are aimlessly attempting to distort history by fabricating it.

It is very evident that you love distorting history, so it fits in with your fervent love of Dictatorial despotic and brutal regimes, aka Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot etc, which I have never seen you criticise.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.