ETM 4.17% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Anti-GML Exhibitionists, page-14

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    "some of them proclaim themselves as Communists sympathizers, claim they are not anti uranium but they are for the Greenland people ...."

Hi LVB
    Wow! Guess you must be referring to little old me in your diatribe. Hmmm. Seems to me that it is you who are trying to stifle my voice, not vive versa. For example (and I quote):

"they will always outbid you, anything they don’t agree with is unacceptable to them! They can’t accept appearing to lose the debate! "

But I'm not objecting to you expressing your opinion, am I? Just adding my own 5 (euro) cents worth by expressing my own opinion --- or should that be banned (ie.censorship --- careful there or you'll look just like those damned evil reds)?

"..... they are for the Greenland people". Correct. The Inuit have lived on those lands since time immemorial. They have every right to decide their own future. The age of agressive colonialism like that practiced by your ancestors against the autoctones of America (you are American aren't you?) is over thank the God that I can't believe in (can I?) because I'm a communist sympathiser. I AM a communist sympathiser --- and what of that?.Do you want me to insult you as you are indirectly insulting me? You don't know me from a bar of soap mate. So what gives you the right to infer quoi que ce soit from my political persuasions? I could perhaps accurately style you as an "arrogant greedy insensitive capitalist" but I don't have that right as I really don't know you --- and besides what is the point? You doubtless have your view(s) and I certainly do have mine. That is FREEDOM OF THOUGHT AND EXPRESSION. Isn't that what the "great" USA preaches? Or must people be like y'll and agree with y'll if they are free? (practice what you preach)

And then you go on ".... and approve of IA’s wild authoritarian move under the guise of democracy" sentiments you appear to be ascribing to me, but not what I said at all. Democracy, yes. But the definition of democracy is "rule of the people by the people and for the people" (same as the deffinition of communism in fact) but based on their ........

INFORMED CONSENT.
    INFORMED CONSENT.
    INFORMED CONSENT.

Have the Greenlandic folk actually been correctly and thoroughly informed on the issues? I would say that they have not. Seems to me they have the anti nuclear lobby on the one hand and the gung-ho pro GGG lobby on the other. Stick to THE MIDDLE PATH (to paraphrase Gautama otherwise known as the "Bhudda"). Having been FULLY informed have they ever actually been asked directly what it is that they want? Again I think not (not yet)!

I would disagree that IA has made any "authoritarian move". They were freely and fairly elected. No not authoritarian, just ill advised and based on (1) their scarecly veiled nationalist/ethnic based agenda/predjudices combined with (2) a lack of experience in government/diplomacy IA are after all an Inuit movement. The Inuit are the autoctones of Greenland --- there long before Eric the Red, Lief Ericsson (the European who actually discovered America) or GBB (as he is, I know, very much aware) and long long long before your Donald (the chump) Trump could even spell "China" or point to Greenland on a world map!!!

It just so happens that my life partner and the mother of 2 of my beautiful children (I have 4) is aTandroy, also an autoctone "tribe" from an island (why are non Euros "tribes" whilst those of European extraction autoctones are "nationalities" or "ethnicities"? But I digress!!!) However, she's from an African nation rather than from the arctic. Hence, by the way, my identifiant (Zafi = grandchild of Tiana = love smile.png).

Native peoples in general are not stupid ignorant savages to be shunted aside or bought off with coloured beads. They are, however, intrinsically conservative and normally adverse to sudden changes to their way of life. But then nobody loves change. Easy to love what we know and are used to. Hard to love an unknown future of which we have no direct experience. But autoctones the world over do respond to patient reasoning empathy and, of course, goodwill --- just like any other right minded people. But they do generally HATE being steam rollered by arrogant loud greedy and aggressive foreigners. Wouldn't you if you were they? If Inuit cannot be at home in the Arctic (or the aTandroy in Androy) where else in this troubled and divided world will they find a place called home to be at peace being who they are?

Love ya to bits LVB. Hap-Hap-Happy too. Disagree violently (but peacfully) with a lot --- but not all --- of your opions, but would nonetheless die for your right to express them. Would you do the same for me ---- mates!

PS. I am genuinely a shareholder --- near on a million shares in fact which is a lot to a modest man like me. And I do also genuinely believe this project will go ahead one day ---- once the integrity right to live in their own way and right to be correctly informed of the Greenlanders has been respected. And if they really and truly still don't want the mine after all is explained and all cioncersn addressed and fears asuaged, guess I'll just take it quietly on the chin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $35.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $9.976K 382.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28286 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 405466 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.