CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

anti gravity drive , page-11

1. 7,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    re: avg daily price an indication of placement pri thanks Dazza - I maybe have a different viewpoint to others as well as I am now free carried on my holding - appart from the last purchase of 18,000 options earlier this week.

So even if the options fall out of bed I am still in profit.

I originally bought the options around 6c - although that week I traded in and out 11 times making enough profit to buy 100,000 basically free.

I have since sold the lot 4 times and bought it back cheaper each time using the profit I have made to buy some more.

My main target is to have my 100k+ holding sitting there when the results of the diamond drilling become apparent - that's when the real profit will be made.

I sent an email to JT (as did other posters) asking for clarification of these points:

1) Rumours of a placement
    2) When will the results of hole 39 be categorised and added to the resource
    3) Will CQT be releasing a scheduled drilling calendar - so we know over what time period to expect results.

JT replied with the same message as another poster called "Mr Damage" received.

Namely that he will be issuing an announcment to the market next week (this week) which should answer everything you need to know.

I hope that wasn't the quarterly report and that there is another announcement pending....

Do not however base your purchase decisons on this email that I received (obviously.....)

Why not email him yourself - my reply arrived within 24 hours.

Best of luck

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.