anti-semitism and the un, page-5

1. 5,748 Posts.
    marcus - anti-semitism and the un snooks you a dedicated zionist, as committed to your casue as the terrorists are. but really, is hotcopper an appropraite place to wage your war?

You may not realize it Marcus.........but it's everyone's "war".

As I have often said......first comes the Saturday people....namely us Jews, then come the Sunday people.......you and the rest........(no prizes for guessing whom I referring to)

They've (Islamics/Muslims) have hit a brick wall with the Saturday people, so now they're coming for you........but not because of us.

You were always on the agenda.....we were the "priority"......

However, anti semitism amongst many other things has the ability to cloud the obvious. The result is that in the long run, it bounces back and bites everyone on the bum......including the silent bystanders......those who believe that by saying nothing, they are somehow absolved from those who actualize their anti semitism both into words and deeds.

And that makes them fall into the trap of not being able to "see the forest through the trees".

The forest is......that Islam is on the move... it's a juggernaut.......but as long as it's directed at Jews, that somehow masks their broader agenda.

That is anti semitic as well......apart from being incredibly stupid.

Is HC the forum you ask?

Why not?

I keep my posts confined to the general forum...I don't interfere with those who wish to talk/ramp stocks.........

And without bragging.....I think my posts are a darn sight better than yours.

Everyones is!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.