LKE 2.63% 3.9¢ lake resources n.l.

Anti-SQE&Doug, page-5

1. 5,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1819
    Still holding, still here, yes Mr. sell at 9 cents got somethings right and sqe wrote 24 posts in an 8 hour period on a day when nothing happened I just can't keep up with that sort of productivity.
    On a serious note I have welcomed a lot of dugs posts because they made me look at a map to find a highway that he claimed didn't exist He made me look up a map of Europe to find that Napoleons army never exceeded the altitude of Alice Springs after he claimed that LKE like Napoleon would be defeated by altitude. He made me look at the quite moderate temperature of El Penon after he claimed it to be so cold that ion exchange would not work. He made me look up lots of stuff about reinjecting fluids after he claimed that reinjection would not work. He made me look up the MC of NAB after he claimed that the MC of LKE was the same as NAB.
    So I learnt lots of stuff I didn't realise that I could access the Lilac patent until sqe said he had read it, thanks sqe
    Lots of people including me were cock o hoop when the share price was over $2 and now lots of people are enjoying the ride down to 13 cents but what I think people miss is that the share price only reflects market sentiment. The real game is can LKE get Kachi to work and well we just don't know that yet. It will all depend on the capex the opex and the price of lithium in 2027.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $65.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $29.24K 752.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 3717852 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 622461 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.