SEN 4.00% 2.4¢ senetas corporation limited

Yes, yes Gordangekko!You & I are seeing things in the same...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Yes, yes Gordangekko!

You & I are seeing things in the same manner!
    I too will help out Stapleman when & if the need arises, but at this point in time, I see any action as non helpful to our main objective & that is to have the SP rise with this deal & more deals going through quickly without any more interruptions or delays.
    God forbid if we ourselves cause another delay after complaining ab out the many delays to date!

I'll be there until the right time no matter what happens in between. As long as my final objective in this long term investment is achieved. I believe that we are all now pretty much in a similar situation now with a common goal. I am also quite sure that we are all made of the same stuff. Some of us with greater knowledge then others some with a little more ticker then others. But one thing is now ringing through loud & clear. We've all hung on through the rubbish until this point. Those that haven't 'really' believed in the SEN story, are now gone. Forget their reasons. "I need my funds for other stocks.".................. "I don't trust management"....................... "The charts say don't touch".............................. "Tim Boreham from Criterion says AVOID"........................."Things are not right with SEN"................. these are fair reasons for these people, but IMO, these people will just do more of the same with other companies.
    They follow the advice of the 'experts' from newspapers etc........ but they will ALWAYS be a few hours or days too late in jumping on.................& they'll always be a few hours or days too late in getting out!
    Then will come the inevitable blaming of someone else other then themselves..........(or Criterion).

And this my friends is what sets us apart from the ones that now don't hold SEN. We have made our investment in SEN based on what WE know from our research & we won't blame someone else for our decision.
    One is for sure here! WHEN this whole thing comes through for us, those that no longer hold will be jumping up & down & crying ab out another company they've invested in 'blindly' & impatiently for the quick buck.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks!

Of course, as always, there are exceptions to the rule, with a few out there who are very good traders & know when to get out & re enter at the right time. But you don't ever hear these people whinging ab out their failures on H/C because they are too busy researching something else. Hence their success!

Cheers all & Merry Xmas!

Hehehehehehohohohohohoh.........................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.