SEN 0.00% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

anti takeover talk, page-9

1. 91 Posts.
    great post motorway. I just wish the sellers at 42 42.5 would show more courage, although todays trading looks very interesting and a little keener than we have seen over the last week or so. Maybe an ann any minute now that RL is back from UK.

The sellers seem to be playing nicely into the laps of ....? (the 3rd party to the sell off deal imho and probably? IKL). If the sellers would hold their ground for a few days I think we would see some very interesting price action and certainly see how badly the shares are wanted. We had a sniff of that today.

Sorry I havent been online for a few days Stapleman, I will certainly add my volume and a few other big holders I can encourage as well and email you the minute I believe something needs to take place. At the moment there is nothing we should do to get in the way of what I am expecting (or is it hoping) to happen. I, and I am sure most of the faithful, want this investor group to finalise the deal so doing anything now is futile imho. But please keep going and everyone keep adding your shares as I do believe we will need to stick together soon.

Just an ann. to say the money is in trust would be a nice xmas present for all the faithful. Then the topic on h/c would be speculation on the next phase as there will still be little info for a short time imho. Then my take is that this was all a great way for FG and perhaps RL to move on very profitably (which will still benefit the holders somewhat). Great product and great future but in the wrong hands hopefully for not too much longer. I am not happy with anything under $1 or perhaps even $1.50. But then again I am just greedy.

Have a great xmas everyone and a prosperous new year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $22.51K 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 398140 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 855001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.