AVE 0.00% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

There is definitely an element of unfairness to any comment that...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    There is definitely an element of unfairness to any comment that derides people for having some faith in this situation as it was clearly not of the norm.

In the end the golden rule in investing is to protect your capital. For me a proper free-carried, stop-loss approach is mandatory in investing in speculative stocks. That's not to say I haven't been an 'idiot' at times for riding a company far too long in the past. I admit I have been and not ashamed to say it and have subsequently learnt from that. I believe I am a much better investor for it, the best way to learn is to make the mistakes. Of course it's easy in hindsight, but imo you have to be your own worst critic when it comes to speculative investing. Luckily for me my learnt experience saved me with POH. When I exited I was derided for my choice by one or two too. You have to respect people's choices. We're all different, have different experience, different goals, different risk appetites. So calling people idiots for their opinions is wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 46009211 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 46070683 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.