UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I will just make a few more points....And this is in the spirit...

1. 517 Posts.
    I will just make a few more points....

And this is in the spirit of humanity and health......

Again I am not against life saving drugs and surgeries when needed.....

My wife places SAS programmers as consultants within big pharma companies.....

Almost ALL DRUG research is done by the pharmaceutical that is trying to bring th edrug to market......Incentive?

Two- my wife has had at least three consultants in th epast few years that have removed themselves from their position because the pharma company was pressuring them to alter the statistics in their favor.....

my point is that even though there is "rigorous" standards the FDA and other orgs that are asupposedly independent agencies are in collusion with each other...

anytime there is big money things happen and unfortunatley it is usually not in th ebest interest of the PEOPLE

I use to "trust" the medically system until I saw what really exist there.....not from a doctor or nurse perspective(most are well meaning and want to save and help people's lives) but from a corporate money perspective. It is about as cutrhoat and inhumane as it comes....and stuck in the middle is an unassumoing humanity that is being lead to the slaughter house!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.