UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Dino and others.......I am so blown away..usually when i get...

1. 517 Posts.
    Dino and others.......
    I am so blown away..usually when i get into this discussion with people they just either start yelling at me, or argue to the point that they are just arguing, not having an intelligent discussion!!! This is pretty refeshing, however I am sure we are on the wrong thread!

Here is one of my major concerns with vaccines....

They are injected directly into the blood stream and by pass many immune system triggers in the nasopharynx, and gi tract....... when you contract infectious diseases "naturally" you trigger these "natural" immune system reactions thorugh the system long before it enters the blood stream. Some have theorized that this activates one part of the system but not the other and sets up a lonhg term inbalance immune system wise....

and then the mercury and formaldehyde etc etc etc

YOu cannot deny the effect vaccination has had on infectious disease....it has stamped out a lot of it....my worry is that we have ashort term gain that has unintended consequences that perhaps we are now seeing show up.....all of these neurological diseases that were almost non existent before 197o's......I cannot prove this, nor is their resaerch out there to bakc it up...however all you have to do is talk to a teacher that has been around for 35 years...when they started kids add was rare, the autistic low grade did not exist...and it all seems to coincide with the mas multiple vaccination cmapign...I DO NOT believe it is all vaccines, however I think that we are running a huge experiement without understanding the unintended long term consequences of this experiment.

I know one thing....... when you are not working with natures ways you will have unintended consequences.......the future will tell the story..

ok back to uns !!!1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.