Why the unvaccinated are worried about the vaxxed’s...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Why the unvaccinated are worried about the vaxxed’s neener-neenering is beyond me. Most of these lemmings live in cities and are completely dependent on the unvaccinated for food, water, electricity and anything that needs to be transported.
    and If memory serves, it’s only the city based plebs who had the military in the streets limiting their freedoms, we out here faced no such oppression. ( well, a little in major centres )
    We will walk around free and they will be forced to remain in tiny boxes hoping for a reprieve every few months. So I don’t see the problem.
    in fact I for one am looking forward to the segregation, once done, we can start to enact some real beneficial policies that will finally have real positive impact. For example: No one in a city or surrounding suburb may own a powered vehicle of any description. They don’t need them, and they don’t have the right to harm the planet for a simple convenience.
    Their urban spread must be stopped. All regional suburbs further than 10km from the CBD are to be demolished completely and reforested. ( further reducing the need for cars ) People from these areas can be moved into the city in high rise buildings.
    And no more unlicensed breeding from those in densely populated areas. You get one child for every bedroom, excluding the master, and that’s it. The greatest danger the planet faces at the moment is overpopulation. If a girl falls pregnant beyond those limits then we as a society have the right to force whatever medical procedure is necessary to end the threat she poses, I’m sure everyone ( or at least everyone in the leftist areas where this applies ) can agree with that.
    Anyone with and STD or STI must register and be placed on a public database and all sexual activity prohibited for them there after. We have a right to stop all spreadable diseases not just covid.
    There are plenty more options for improvement as soon as we discard the old fashioned idea that these people have rights and freedoms, and the best part is none of it will apply to us in any more than just theory. So let them enjoy the idea that they will have a concert all to themselves, we know they are they new surf class, and you need only look back on history to when servants were the norm to see what fate awaits them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.