lols mate.Thanks for linking to the TGA's PR page, of COURSE...

1. 24,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    lols mate.

Thanks for linking to the TGA's PR page, of COURSE they are going to summarise the state of things in that manner cos they know MOST people wont look any further than what you've just posted. "Hey it's safe and effective and saves lives! Trust us, we're from the government, would we ever lie to you?"

What they are counting on is that people don't go to their actual database and look at the daily damage report there.

Here is where they've buried it.

https://apps.tga.gov.au/PROD/DAEN/daen-entry.aspx

Where it says 'select medicines' type in 'covid' then select the injection(s) you want info on (Pfizer (comirnaty), AZ etc)
    In the date range type "from January 2021"
    to "April 7" (their results lag by 3 months)

From there you can search by dates, ages etc. So people can look through the horror stories at leisure (most people wont). But in every case listed they state "COMIRNATY COVID-19 vaccine (BNT162b2 (mRNA)) - Suspected" (if you only select the Pfizer shot in your search that is) Some cases list other medications taken at the same time and they are listed as 'not suspected'. The other gripe I have is that these are just immediate reactions so if grandma succumbs to the effects a few weeks later it will not be recorded in this particular database.

Also in typical government form while they list a bunch of symptoms, they don't list 'deaths' that followed from those symptoms. To find the list of deaths you have to scroll all the way to the top of the page and click the 'medicine summary' tab, then the 'sort' tab and then "number of cases where death was the reported outcome-highest first" which they then break down into 'symptoms', so one person might have had several symptoms and then died and that is recorded as 1 death. They have obviously designed it to make the information hard to find and hard to figure out, even my wife is giving up and she loves this stuff.

And that's just the Australian govt. data, the numbers from other places are REALLY scary.

Don't get me wrong if anyone wants to have themselves injected than that's their choice as ill-informed as I believe that is I wouldn't try to stop them. In the same way if someone doesn't want to get injected then that's their choice as well and I will fight any attempts to force, coerce, threaten or propagandise anyone into doing something against their free and fully informed will.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.