SOCIAL media is alive with the storythat four British Airways...

1. 10,702 Posts.

SOCIAL media is alive with the storythat four British Airways pilots died within a few weeks of each other, withthe suggestion that Covid vaccine is involved. A photograph showing condolencebooks for four male pilots at BA’s headquarters that was circulated on Twitterfanned the flames. As did a voice recording, allegedly from the independentradio station English 909, with a man saying: ‘Things are getting crazy here. Idon’t know if I told you but my friend who’s a BA pilot, has just told me thatthey’ve had the third BA pilot die in the last seven days. The first two werein their 40s and 50s and the third in his mid-thirties. Perfectly fit, nounderlying conditions. Gets his second jab and he’s dead within days. Exactlythe same as the first two . . .’

Our national airline issued astatement saying that the deaths were not connected. This has been presentedby Reuters fact-checkers as a denial, but in fact BArefuse to say whether the pilots had received a Covid-19 vaccine on not.

Pilot deaths are rare, and it may welljust be ‘bad luck’ or a ‘coincidence’, but according to a retired RAF pilot whowas also an airline captain who flew for several independent British airlines:‘Airline pilots are a very healthy bunch. I worked for a number of airlines,and I actually cannot recall a pilot dying of any illness beforeretirement. Four in a few weeks? Unheard of.

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/mystery-of-four-ba-pilot-deaths-after-covid-vaccine/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.