re: gaweb, i didn't know you've been to yosemite backpacked...

1. 2,154 Posts.
    re: gaweb, i didn't know you've been to yosemite backpacked across California in '91 for three weeks when VCE was completed, fished, surfed and jet skiied at san diego, then went right and visited a couple of national parks.. went back in '95 for two weeks primarily stayed in New York visited Rockefeller, NYSE, statue of liberty, empire state building etc etc..
    California is the place to be.. New York has the greatest diversity of the squeeky clean scumbag and the dirty scumbag. visited an uncles part owned restaurant called Periyali in manhatten, met a couple of second cousins... and was getting totalled almost every night.. Yosemite national park is awesome, I think that is where jim morrison(mojorison?) used to regularly go, and drop acid to write poetry.. absolutely blissfully awesomely delightfully beautiful with all the cliffs, hangars etc - won't bother going again -- once i get filthy stinkin' rich i'll set up residency in switzerland - the most visually stunning country in the world..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.