Excuse me sir, but implying that a person who does not want to...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Excuse me sir, but implying that a person who does not want to take a flu shot that doesn’t even work and requires boosters every three months and needs to be forced down your throat more than a used car salesman because the government over leveraged its cash into buying hundreds of millions of flu shots does not make one a “antivaxxer”. I’ve had tetanus vac along with all other vacs except this hoax fake vaccine that’s caused more vaccine injury here in AU anyway than covid has caused deaths.

if not being a sheep gets me called me called a antivaxxer then I could care less, the weirdo mentally ill to me anyway are you scared lot fearful thinking your government cares for you and has your best interest at heart for some reason. What amazes me most is most you don’t even believe your own bs because if you believed the vaccines worked and kept you safe you wouldn’t be hiding behind your masks and worried what personal medical procedures others chose to or not to do. Worry about yourselves and if your scared wrap yourself in cottonwool with your vaccine and masks and stay home and let the rest of us get on with life.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.