mate you’re a clone of msm at least bring hard evidence with...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    mate you’re a clone of msm at least bring hard evidence with you.

first you are not recovering from a vaccine injury caused by this mrna vaccine, here’s your biggest lefty news organisation front and centre of the paper. But first tell me how many false deaths from covid are reported again? From the 80 year olds with 127 other life ending long term issues that just happened to die from a heart attack but had covid at the time so was reported as a covid death? Or the fact that you could literally die from anything else but if you have covid at the time you’re counted as a covid death? Anyway lets do the numbers straight from your lord and saviour that never hides information, google and your best facebook friend fact checkers wikipedia, Covid Deaths Australia TOTAL = 2072 out of how many population in AU again? Ok now lets look if taking a “vaccccccine” that for some reason requires boosters every other month is worth the risk and this is just what SMH was allowed to report from their puppet masters disallowed/politics/federal/more-than-10-000-australians-have-filed-coronavirus-vaccine-injury-claims-20211115-p598yy.html Wow you see that? 10,000 with the words before that number “more than - 10,000”

Ok onto your next bit of god knows where you got your info from, hospital statistics and the claim you make that more in hospital are unvaxxed than vaxxed, first of huge LMFAO. Next have you even listened to the press conferences each morning? I’m confused, to start with you’re not classified as fully vacced until you have two shots as for some reason one and done vaccines don’t work anymore in 2021. Anyway last I saw ALL the patients in ICU were vaccinated, all of them except 2 who had only the first shot. Have you even bothered to look at Israel? At all? Every single person on boosters now, highest hospitalisation rate in the World, all fully vacced.

what about the latest breakouts of the virus? It can’t be the “anti vaxxers” conspiracy believers we were all locked up until the 15th so the only spreaders are you vacced lot, whats that? Your vaccine doesn’t work? Sorry about that.

Did you know hospitals were being paid to lie about covid numbers in the US anyway https://i.imgur.com/ntxxPuS.jpg

Did you also know that the first vaccine trials in individuals here in AU actually made the recipients HIV positive because of cell replication glitch https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-55269381 You’re just a lab rat.

everything you’re seeing is by design to create, fear, suffering, isolation,hospitalisation and death. All designed to create complete expectance for and promote mass vaccination. Did you know Moderna was already working on the very same vaccine you can get today for covid before it even hit?

anyway if you decide to exercise your brain away from mainstream media and dig a little deeper ignoring the bs you’ll actually see you’re being lied to. But I also understand that it’s hard for the vaxxed they seem to need to justify their position in all this, how many boosters you gonna take till you wake up? 20, 40? You Canada has leaked their vaccine program that’s gonna run till 2027? Seriously good luck if you’re not already dead or suffering from serious immune disorders or injury and yes I could go on with sources and actual real accredited physicians and doctors but you’ll never believe unless it fits your narrative. Some people just can’t be helped.

or go listed to Dr Peter A McCullough on the the lates Joe Rogan podcast, the most published and respected physician or one of in the entire world.

all the best.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.