there’s a huge difference between being able to make literal...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    there’s a huge difference between being able to make literal informed decisions based on real data from the past 60 years in terms of people making decisions to get vaccinated or not from a vaccine that factually causes more harm than good and doesn’t work no matter which way you cut it VS weighting the risk of drink driving etc as you stated. Your argument is weak as a wet paper bag and holds absolutely no weight in any respect.

These “medical experts” you claim that should make my medical decisions for me won’t even provide you other options in the early stages of covid, no at home treatment which is available and proven over and over to work and cause significantly less hospitalisations also sited and proven in real time by world renown physicians. To couple that with the fact that anyone that questions the vaccine in any respect is called names and hated on and blamed as a death dealer even when your not sick and you expect me to trust these puppet “medical experts”?

these medical experts can jump of a cliff, Occam's Razor comes to mind every time I hear the crap on all this so yes, I’ll go with my gut on this one and I will make my own decision's and weight my own risks thanks in relation to taking something that has absolutely no long term dats, causes more harm than good and is the equivalent to me bending my knee to be a slave to the puppet masters.

These big pharma companies have paid more in fines, killed more people than any world war and where is the cancel culture? Their on twitter complaining about black face and trying to defund the police department, all the while your happy being being confined to your home, losing your rights one day at a time, showing your papers like a jew in ww2, getting fines for not wearing a mask, having cops turn up at your home for a facebook post and empowering your government that has suddenly decided to care for you? Mate this world is a twisted F’d up place.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.