yeh I’ll base my decision on how many vacced vs non vaccd in...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    yeh I’ll base my decision on how many vacced vs non vaccd in hospital, pretty easy choice really https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/covid-54-of-hospital-patients-with-virus-are-fully-vaccinated-1.4670229 The numbers don’t lie, 2k deaths from covid in Australia vs how many vaccine injuries? You’re literally on hot copper a investment website mainly focused on investments, small caps and I would assume your focus on risk aversion and chart watching all day and yet you refute factual numbers? My mind is blown.

how many sources you want? None of what I show you will fit your narrative though until your lord and saviour mainstream media or your other god the government comes out and says it. And stop calling us “anti vaxxers” you just look like a clown, you lot carry on like you’re doing me a personal favour because you took a flu shot when 99% of you wouldn’t even stop to help someone on the side of the road. We’re not all in this together get that through your head, I’m here for me and my own, fact is if I took your vac and suffered a life changing injury can you send me bread to put on my table? Pay my home, car etc? No none of you would. Yet you bang on with utter bullsht and regurgitate dr chant and just like the medical companies will never take responsibility. The vaccine is your new religion, I’m not in this with you, you may as well be a Russian bot for all I care. Have you even bothered to look at who the father of QLD premier is? Did you know Dr chant hasn’t practised a single day in her entire life? Have you actually looked into anyone that provides your information? It amazes me how easily the general public is deceived. From what I’m seeing they could tell you that drinking horse piss is the cure and you would be first in line and there would a be horse shortage.

I’m ok being called a antivaxxer, go get your boosters mate no one cares

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.