hahaha “there no rule forcing you to get vaccinated” you dense...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    hahaha “there no rule forcing you to get vaccinated” you dense or what?

what about coercion? The fact you can’t work or feed your family if your unvaccd, I don’t know, in the entire state of victoria? Or literally most of Australia. What about the other rule you can’t go see your loved ones interstate if you’re not vaccd? Oh but you’ll say “yeh but no ones forcing you to take it you anti vaxxer” yeh ok so what’s that then if not essentially forcing most who don’t
    want it to get vacced if they don’t want their family to starve? What rule is that called? Enlighten me.

you throw your numbers out there then ayy? “But the billions have been vaccd already” yes I agree there have but willingly or coerced? Which is it.

This is sad but I’ll tell you this, when there’s no hospital staff to look after vaccd individuals because they’ve been fired “because there’s no rules to force you getting vaccd” I’m just gonna laugh, Oh wait what’s that, nearly every establishment has now dropped their covid mandate laws because their isn't enough staff? Google it up so you source check me I’d hate to post the wrong leaning publication. Fact is there’s more anti vaxxers out there than there is people following the msm narrative, it hurts I know but facts and numbers don’t lie and most of us have been vaccd with actual vaccines you might be surprised to also learn.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.