ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

brryh, great questions but unfortunately my answers are not the...

1. 2,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    brryh, great questions but unfortunately my answers are not the same quality.

IMO, the negotiators on the ATH side are professionals in making a proposal for this kind of deal. Stamler and Kempler with the board members will make the final decision, however. There may be negotiations with big pharma or the Fund at the same time, we do not know anything about the commercialization process, but what is in the annual report.

IMO, all new molecules are tested either on the cellular disease models or even later in animal models, and with that screened for further testing up to the start of human testing (?). I think that brain injury, AD, and eye disease have been in the interest of ATH in these tests but nothing has been published. At the moment there is no money for any new human testing but the ongoing p2. My guess is that there may be already potentially better molecules than PBT2 and ATH434 and that is why they have made these broad patent applications using the term "diseases" and not telling the specific name of a disease.

Combinations of metal chelators are an interesting thing when we know better how each of them works on the basic metabolic and mitochondrial levels. Lot of work to be done.

The PBT434 ( = ATH434) paper by Kosman in July 2021 would indicate that ATH434 could work to prevent atherosclerosis, IMO. PBT2 has possibilities, IMO, to prevent the gut from developing bad bacterial flora in hospitals and in old people treatment places, but these indications need to be tested and I think they will be tested one day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $6.597K 1.228M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 43063865 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 20756597 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 657500
Last updated 15.45pm 16/05/2024 ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.