BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

LOL this was all to do with the relisting details and cap...

1. 328 Posts.
    LOL this was all to do with the relisting details and cap raising to relist as BRN. Hamilton are you really unable to understand this?

Aziana has further agreed that, under the transaction, the BrainChip vendors will potentially receive top up shares in Aziana (along with a proportionate increase in the number of performance shares and Aziana options to be issued as part of the transaction) in the event they are diluted by a future capital raising by Aziana (required to meet ASX re-listing conditions – see below), such that they maintain their aggregate shareholding in the expanded company.

If Aziana raised more money before Brainchip took over the shell company Brainchip would of been issued more share to keep the ratio the same. It was to keep Aziana honest. So they didn't issue them self more shares to get a bigger portion of the company.
    required to meet ASX re-listing conditions
    This has already taken place.

Aziana is no more this was all for listing as BRN.

Does anyone remember the cap raise for relisting. I do, mums and dads did not get a chance to get anything, if you think you can smash this lower to get more shares in a cap raise what makes you think you will get any this time.

Rise your smarter then that but I know you want to buy in lower so your just playing the game I guess.
    Last edited by marshmellow: 19/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.