NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

anticipated news flow

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    Dear All,

Usually the company releases its Quarterly Report in the last week on the month following the end of the quarter. So I would expect a Quarterly Report in about 4 weeks from now.

If the past is anything to go by, I would expect the Glau interpretation news to be held over until the Report along with any drilling program news. Of course this week we can hope that Block 120 is spudded with the Songa Mercur preparations hopefully now finished. The NSA cyclic steaming has been in action for a while so again hopefully that will be increasing production rates which will be announced in the next Quarterly. Will there be news of the Ca Ngu resource estimates?

(Of course there may be PV permit news and Paloma news in the Quarterly but who knows?)

Running concurrently is the Block 105 top 3 zones, in which each of the 3 drilled zones gas was hit and results from them. Such news of course would require its own announcement but I think the JV would be very keen to get the results back from the testing for those three zones if the announcement is anything to go by.

All in all, a very positive wait in the month ahead before release of the Quarterly and hopefully assorted transformational market sensitive announcements!!!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.