NTI 2.63% 7.4¢ neurotech international limited

anticipated results, page-17

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi @Newrotothis @stelep7
    Thanks for the kind words.
    I will endeavor to answer your questions,
    I read an article in the Australian about the device and tracked down Mente Autism in Australia.
    I believe we are only the second people in Australia to have the device. They are getting many many calls for the device, to date they are still working out how to distribute the device and are limiting it to Capital Cities due to WiFi connections. Numerous calls from the bush but with out stable WiFi it presents problems.
    The device was $3500 absolutely no on going charges.
    It was undertaken by myself and no Doctors or licensee involved.
    I can only praise the people at Mente as their support to date has been exemplary.
    The device sensors at rear are prone to coming off constantly adjusting to establish connection of sensors, he complains the rear sensors hurt him. With him (and probably most autistic kids) you only get a couple of chances before a meltdown results and the session is abandoned for the day.
    We bribe our grandson by letting him watch Netflix of a morning its not ideal but he tends to focus on TV and not the device.
    The WiFi on the headband needs to be stronger, took him on to back porch this morning to watch our visiting King Parrots and lost connection, had to start again inside. Also cannot be used in car with booster seat as sensors come off.
    WiFi in Hotels is not stable enough you have to activate Hot Spot on your phone to use device might be challenging for some.
    Our trial over the Christmas period has been challenging we haven't got 2 weeks straight with the device due to travelling no WiFi etc etc, Mente has kindly let us use it for a few more weeks as things have settled down and back at home.
    Overall our experience is quite positive, simple things that were challenging are now not a problem, we have more eye contact fewer melt downs, he is generally much happier and less prone to lash out and is able to accept defeat. Eg playing Naughts and Crosses and i win he accepts it and another game played directly after, might not sound much to some, but believe me its what i have been hoping for since he came into our custody 4.5 years ago.
    Hope that answers some of the questions, please feel free to contact me if i can be of more assistance.
    From our Grandson " The machine lets my brain focus"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.