NTI 2.78% 7.0¢ neurotech international limited

anticipated results, page-4

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Good evening all,

Trust the weekend is going well...

@stelep7 I wouldn't mind your price evaluation/prediction to come true prior to FDA clearance and or decent revenue figures flowing on through however I'm a little bit more on the Conservative side. I strongly do believe we will re-rate significantly on the back of the completion of the double blinded U.S. clinical study.
    When one considers how much the company spiked just on the back of the excellent preliminary results a few months ago it is very likely that the same thing will happen again but this time from a higher base with less overhang and sour shareholders who would have took the opportunity to exit last time on the decent volume spike... It is very clear and even obvious in my mind that we will punch through to an even higher level then the previous run and sit there and consolidate to get ready for the next wave.
    The range that I believe we will be consolidating in will be between 60 and $0.80, obviously just all IMO of course but from my experience over the years this is what I believe. We could get to your range stelep7 "$3 - $4 once the market sees good revenue figures. In saying this anything is possible, this could become a market darling just like RAP once was and be valued at hundreds of millions in pre-revenue faze provided the market has 100% conviction in the fact that it works and will one day produce very large revenue streams. But the key is to prove this to the market and have a good marketing strategy in place to pump the ship out of it to large Savvy investors and institutions. RAP was very good at that tactic and was able to really get some large players involved...
    As Wolfie boy States "the science will talk for itself" but the science can't spread itself Without Wings... Considering we are in a niche market and we are not in one of the hot sectors with all of the rage right now e.g. medicinal marijuana plays, cobalt, lithium and blockchain/Bitcoin stocks - if the final results are anything like the preliminary results NTI we'll get a lot of free exposure management will need to use this to their advantage to drive revenues and further increase exposure to a community of individuals in this case the mums and dads of the kids who are suffering as well as build shareholder awareness through an increaseed expenditure in PR.

Well we can't be too far off from these anticipated results now..

According to NTI's timeline I suspect we will go into trading halt very shortly..

IMG_20180107_184954.png

By the way I really like the efforts our company is going into towards making the headband more aesthetically pleasing and versatile for children between the ages of three and 12.

One of my biggest concerns was trying to fit this headband on a suffering child. As this could alter the way the device actually works. I mean seriously try fitting a headband on a kid and leaving it there for 45 minutes a day - it's almost impossible without parent supervision. This is a very difficult and challenging task and it is what I'm hearing from some of these testimonials on NTI's website also however good parenting skills and patience will prevail of course and obviously if parents are purchasing this product for the son or daughter they will follow these appropriate steps and guidelines but imagine if it was much easier for them and a much smoother process.....

"Under the design agreement with Neurotech, eemagine will look to deliver a number of design enhancements to Mente Autism, including investigating the feasibility of incorporating proprietary research grade waveguardTM touch electrodes within the headband, as well as designing the headband to suit varying age ranges of children from 3 to 12 years old, so that the headband can “grow” with the child."

Happy Sunday!

Looking forward to some more FOMO kicking in next week to further build the share price...

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $71.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $86.59K 1.228M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 72226 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.