PEK 2.70% 18.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Any project with good value is what has been suppressed.There...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Any project with good value is what has been suppressed.There are other projects with stuff all that increase with an announcement. Pek has a major resource and nearly every announcement has had no effect on the price regardless of how good the result. It doesnt seem to matter what the resource is, it gets suppressed.Only 5000 shares traded today. It is probably more effective for Central Govt and major banking organisations to strangle the mining and resource sectors rather than fronting up to a major devaluation of their paper currencies. I also have shares in NST. They dont need a bank for their finance. They turn a profit of around $80 million,pay a dividend, have no debt but their resource is gold and their share price went from a high of $1.58 down to around 65c. Just another suppressed miner. Years ago Uganda printed money. You needed millions to buy a loaf of bread. Today, the major currencies are printing money so are maintaining some parity against each other but they will all end up in the same boat with lots of cash and no bread.This is my opinion and I would rather have some gold to buy my bread than chew on worthless paper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $47.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $22.54K 123.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44705 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.