EGR 2.00% 9.8¢ ecograf limited

Anticipation & Expectations, page-88

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    Greetings Stevo,

There is NO turning back, EV's are taking over, do yourself a favor and ted ride one if you haven't done so.

There s lot's of misinformation out there re' charging limitations, fires etc.

I live in a high-rise apartment with no PowerPoints in the garage, had to get a company to run the wire from my meter to my parking spot, on off additional expense which will be recouped in less then a year by being able to charge my car during very cheap off peak rates + not spending any time & money in petrol stations, not spending any money on expensive servicing...misinformation about the grid not being able to handle all cars being charged is also slowly getting corrected...there are plenty of Co's around the world with solutions, even good old AUS, the private sector is gearing up and well b4 our GV finally pulled the trigger on incentives for EV's, for those who are interested, here are just 2 of many options:

Apartment | JET Charge
    Apartment EV Charging Stations | EVSE Australia

The whole benefit of owning an EV is the off-peak, cheap, electricity charging your EV while you sleep, fully charged the next morning.
    And YES, the grid will manage. And during the very rare events that too many EV's are trying to charge during peak, the integrated charging management systems from co's such as those above will throttle the supply accordingly...

EV's catching fire...also slowly debunked, they do happen but how often...google ICE car firessmile.png, happening all the time, just not as exiting as EV's...and yes the problem with EV's catching fire is the extinguishing...but there are constant improvements and Co's such as EGR will be able to assist in the near future with their anode improvements == less likely to go up in flames if involved in an accident.

And the every increasing rollout of superchargers...what is going on ...tongue.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3574/3574375-cb3bce586355c2162218538175589827.jpg

which is capable of producing 10,000 Supercharger V3 stalls per year!!

I hope everyone is making the most out of the current accumulation phase, judging by the volume, the opportunity might be leaving soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.8¢ 9.3¢ $31.81K 335.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48898 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 10739 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.